Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! FAT-32 and trim

I want to use FAT-32 for a data partition on my 240GB 530 series SSD because I multi-boot Windows and Linux and want to be able to operate on common data from either OS. I understand that FAT-32 doesn't have Trim support in either Windows or Linux. H...

RGadd by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

"The Operation Failed."

I have installed an Intel 520 series 240GB SSD.It is recognized by my computer, and I have installed the Intel Data migration Software.I choose to "Start Now", it says processing..., then the "clone your disk with one click" screen shows up. I hit "c...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

X58 - 520 SSD Raid0 and optimization Win 8.1

I have a Gigabyte GA X58 UD3R version 1 with a pair of Intel 520 120Gb SSD on my Intel Sata2 controller. I have the latest BIOS from Gigabyte as well as the latest chipset and RST from Intel.When I first installed Windows 8.1, my array identified as ...

GHabe1 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel Data Migration does not work

When migrating from my Hd 180 GB to Intel 335 series 240 GB SSD the computer restarts and then says "Processing, please wait."After 1 min it says "Acronis Bootable Agent is Waiting for removeble devices."Nothing more happend. I dont now what it compl...

RSj_h by New Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos