cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P44 Pro and 4Kn support

Wiz
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm really interested in purchasing the P44 Pro 2TB NVMe drive but wanted to check first if the controller supports both 512 and 4Kn lba sector sizes and that I am able to convert between the two sizes.

Can anyone from Solidigm confirm that the sector size is changeable on the P44 Pro?

Thank you!

Wiz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SolidigmYordan

Hello Wiz,

Thank you for contacting Solidigm™ Support.

We would like to inform you that the Solidigm™ P44 Pro Series, only supports 512B sector size.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Remember that you can always contact us via our Support HUB.

Yordan
Solidigm Customer Support.

SolidigmYordan_0-1689362452369.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

SolidigmYordan

Hello Wiz,

Thank you for contacting Solidigm™ Support.

We would like to inform you that the Solidigm™ P44 Pro Series, only supports 512B sector size.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Remember that you can always contact us via our Support HUB.

Yordan

SolidigmYordan_0-1689362452369.png

Hello Yordan,

That's disappointing as I was looking forward to ordering it but will instead be ordering the P41 Platinum which supports 4K sector size.

Thank you.

Wiz

Hi Wiz,

I hope you are doing well.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Also, we appreciate your feedback.

Yordan

SolidigmYordan_0-1689627620848.png