Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

X25-M G1 - Shows as 8MB 'Intel SSD Bootloader'

I have an old X25-M G1 which was working perfectly on firmware version 8610 (which it came with), however I attempted to run the SSD firmware update utility to 8820 and the process completed but upon reboot the device now shows as an 8MB drive with t...

IExem by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade options for 80GB SDD

I have an 80GB Intel SSD in a Lenovo T410. (SSDSA2M080G2LE) and plan to swap it up to a SSDSC2BW120A4K5 or SSDSC2BW120A401. 120GB drive. Is this a straight swap scenario in terms of the physical sizes and connectors??Obviously the data migration will...

CWalk4 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

secure erase frozen ssd - 180GB 520

I want to erase the data on my SSD as best I can.The secure erase function in the toolbox just keeps telling me I need to unplug/plug the drive to unlock it - but this doesn't work.It's a second hand drive, if there are any special codes I need, I ha...

MKey by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Toolbox v3.2.3 SSD Optimizer Crash

Intel Solid State Drive Toolbox v3.2.3Intel SSD 520 Series driveEvery time the SSD Optimizer is ran, it crashes with the error: "Analyzer.exe has stopped working".This error appears in Windows Event Viewer:Event ID 1000, Application Error. Faulting a...

NSCL by New Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos