Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

525 series SSD not seen in BIOS or windows

Hi, I bought a 525 series Intel SSD 120GB that I was trying to use with my Intel DH77KC motherboard in windows 7. I first installed the SSD and it showed up for a day in the BIOS but I could not install Windows 7 onto it. It was never recognized afte...

issdfut_2.0.13 failing during update

I burned https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=18363 issdfut_2.0.13 to a CD over the weekend to update my 320 series SSD. I was able to boot from the CD and the update tool showed that my firmware did need to be updated. After I c...

NHill5 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel 530 not recognized as intel

I purchase an oem version of an Intel 530 SSD (120 GB) from Newegg and I'm having issues with the drive being recognized for migration and firmware updates. I am attempting to migrate my current drive to the SSD via an SATA to USB3 cable. When I conn...

JAnde20 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

my mac mini cannot recognize x25-m 80GB

Hi all,I recently bought used mac mini 2012 late and tried to change internal hard drive to my old intel ssd, but mac didn't recognize ssd at all.I tried both 2 ports on logic board but not working. I checked the firmware of ssd and it was up to date...

HChun11 by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos