Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tools to obtain P3700 current temperature?

We have got a few P3700 NVMe Gen3 PCIe SSD 800GB cards for a few of our servers, all running CentOS 7. We would like to minitor their temperature. As far as I can tell, the current smartmontools http://sourceforge.net/p/smartmontools/code/HEAD/tree...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trim in RAID 0 using Intel RST on Windows 8 and 10

I notice the following comment in the description of the Intel® Solid-State Drive Toolbox:Optimize the performance of an Intel SSD in RAID 0 using Trim functionality Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) 11.0 or greater. NOTE: Trim on RAI...

SHawk by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Intel 750 Series PCIe NVMe 3.0 SSD boot trouble

I too am have trouble with my 750 PCIe NVMe SSD, which I also use as my boot drive. Sometimes, my system won't post, and I have to go through the entire system of booting in UEFI on an USB drive, loading the drivers until it recognized my 750, and th...

MRoll5 by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos

Intel 530 Series in AHCI mode

I have installed 120 Gb 530 Series SSD into barebone system based on Celeron J1900 processor. But the system did not recognized it in AHCI mode, so I had to switch to IDE one to install Windows. My question is: is there any way to force my SSD to wor...

PNovo1 by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is my intel 750 ssd so slow?

Im not sure where I went wrong.I updated my asus x99 bios to the latest version. I installed the 750 pci ssd which my bios was able to find and I was able to install windows onto.Once windows was installed (windows 8.1) and installed latest intel dri...

FKriv by New Contributor II
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos