Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

hello

Hi.I was going to replace my hard drive on my HP ProBook 4730s would like a SSD drive in the computer. Can you tell me what is best to have in the computer. I Has a 2.5-inch drive now. I would prefer to have the Intel drives of these computers as it ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue Accessing MCTP data of DC P3700

Hi Team,I have a slaved i2c driver (7-bit Addressing) to access temperature data @ 0x1B and driver status @ 0x6A.I am able to get the temperature data as two bytes say 0xC3, 0x03, I face issue when trying to read Drive status @ 0x6A, (in the product...

vgajj by New Contributor II
  • 13 replies
  • 5 kudos

Dell R420

I have a Dell R420 that I am trying to get Windows 2008 R2 to install on a P3600 2TB drive. When I boot off the install disk and run through the Windows install, I get to the point to choose a drive to install Windows and I tells me I cannot install ...

RMcAn1 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

My Intel 750(400GB) slows down

I've been trying to figure out why after a few restarts my Intel 750 read speeds drop drastically. I've reinstalled Windows 10 6 times on this drive. Speeds are amazing before installing any drivers/programs. Than the drive stays at the middle speed ...

DSaba2 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos