cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibilidade do disco da INTEL SSD 5 (64-LAYER TLC 3D NAND) 545s Series, 512 GB.

ISI
New Contributor

Olá.

Quero saber se o disco da INTEL SSD 5 (64-LAYER TLC 3D NAND) 545s Series, 512 GB, é compatível com o meu computador HP EliteBook 1040 G3 Notebook PC, para fazer um upgrade.

Obrigado

ISI 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BrusC_Intel
Contributor III

Hello, ISI.

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community Support forum.

"Por favor, informe-se que eu só posso apoiá-lo em inglês. Eu usei uma ferramenta de tradução web para traduzir esta resposta, portanto, pode haver alguma tradução imprecisa."

Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation.

If I understood correctly, you would like to know if our Intel® SSD 545s Series 512GB will be compatible with your system, I will be glad to assist you.

Since this is an OEM system, it is recommended to contact the system manufacturer for information regarding compatible hardware and possible upgrades, in this case: HP*. They can tell you, for example, if the system supports drives in 2.5" or M.2 form factor and SATA or NVMe drives.

I will proceed to close the thread and it will no longer be monitored for support, but if you need any type of assistance from Intel in the future, you can always contact us back by opening a new thread or contacting us via one of the other support methods: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html (remember to change your location accordingly).

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

BrusC_Intel
Contributor III

Hello, ISI.

Thank you for posting in the Intel Community Support forum.

"Por favor, informe-se que eu só posso apoiá-lo em inglês. Eu usei uma ferramenta de tradução web para traduzir esta resposta, portanto, pode haver alguma tradução imprecisa."

Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation.

If I understood correctly, you would like to know if our Intel® SSD 545s Series 512GB will be compatible with your system, I will be glad to assist you.

Since this is an OEM system, it is recommended to contact the system manufacturer for information regarding compatible hardware and possible upgrades, in this case: HP*. They can tell you, for example, if the system supports drives in 2.5" or M.2 form factor and SATA or NVMe drives.

I will proceed to close the thread and it will no longer be monitored for support, but if you need any type of assistance from Intel in the future, you can always contact us back by opening a new thread or contacting us via one of the other support methods: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html (remember to change your location accordingly).

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician