cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't enable fast lane on p41 plus

Alaba
New Contributor

Alaba_0-1723299771900.png

And in the driver section it says its from intel.

Alaba_1-1723299805751.png

Its mounted on a PCIe3

3 REPLIES 3

SolidigmGleb

Dear Alaba,

Thank you for contacting Solidigm Support. 

Please try the following steps that might help to solve your issue. 

1. Verify the Correct Driver is Installed

• Download the latest version of  Solidigm Synergy™ Driver: The Fast Lane feature requires the Solidigm Synergy™ driver, not the default Intel driver. 
  • Check Device Manager: Go to Device Manager, locate your SSD under "Disk Drives," and check the driver details. If it still shows Intel, you may need to manually update the driver by selecting "Update Driver" and pointing it to the Solidigm driver you downloaded.

2. Update the Solidigm Storage Tool

• Ensure Latest Version: Make sure you're running the most recent version of the Solidigm Storage Tool. 
  • Reinstall the Tool: If the tool is already up to date, try uninstalling it and then reinstalling to ensure it's properly configured.

3. Check System Configuration

• BIOS/UEFI Settings: Ensure that your BIOS/UEFI settings are optimized for NVMe SSDs. Features such as CSM (Compatibility Support Module) should be disabled for better NVMe support.
  • Operating System: Confirm that your operating system is fully updated. 

Kind regards,
Gleb
Solidigm Customer Support

SolidigmGleb_0-1723481656532.png

I reinstalled both apps, updated windows and I'm pretty sure csm is disabled. I tried to update the drivers manually but I can't find where the drivers are downloaded.

Alaba_0-1723486597060.png

Alaba_1-1723486636423.pngAlaba_2-1723486876075.png

Alaba_1-1723487831847.png

SolidigmGleb

Dear Alaba,

Thank you for the information provided. We need more information about your issue, as the proposed steps do not help to solve it.  Please,  contact us to create a case by using this link- Create Case  · Customer Self-Service (solidigm.com)  

Kind regards,
Gleb
Solidigm Customer Support

SolidigmGleb_0-1723543674971.png