Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel 330 freezes on MacBook Pro/Mac OS X Mountian Lion(intel 330在MacBook Pro/Mac OS X Mountian Lion上有卡顿)

My MacBook Pro was 470 (2008 late,MacBook Pro 5,1 Boot ROM:MBP51.007E.B06).I bought an intel 330 SSD 120G for my 470. My OS was 10.8.2. And I found my 470 got some freezes often whenever I turned Trim On or OFF. I thought the SSD's fireware had a bug...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

600 GB SSD ONLY SHOWS 8.4 MB

I have a 600 GB SSD that was installed on a MacBook Pro. 5 days after the warranty expired the drive stopped working in my MacBook. When connected to either a Mac or PC the drive displays 8.4 MB. Is there a way to fix the drive or recover it to it's ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD toolbox over Win8

I have the following issue with the SSD toolbox:- in previous version, 3.0.5, installation was screwed in Win8 Consumer Preview (required .Net 3.5). Still, my SSD 330 120GB is seen with a serial number of 000000...000 and SMART info is not available-...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD is the problem?? (on Asus UX31E)

Good day!I'm a guy from Norway,So a few months ago i got a new Asus ultrabook ux31e. Loved it...until the transfer started to be slow.. i ignored it. But after only 3 months it made the simple task of internet browsing painful!!The performance couldn...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos