Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

High Power Cycle Count for Intel 520

According to Intel SSD Toolbox, the (0C) Power Cycle Count on my Intel 520 480 GB is 5419. I've had the drive for about 6 weeks, and it seems to be going up by nearly 1000 per week. The computer is not actually restarting 140 times per day. A normal ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

reuse of 520 series SSD

I replaced the original Intel 520 series SSD from my Lenovo X230 by another SSD which was straight forward. Then I decided to reuse the Intel SSD in another PC. This turned out to be a nightmare. The only result I ever got, was an I/O error. My firs...

AMeie by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD Lifetime is wrong ?

Hello guys. I changed my SSD OCZ Vertex 2 with SSD Intel Series 330 60 GB. I installed Windows 7 Ultimate x64, AHCI was already in BIOS as enabled. So far so good, i installed all the drivers, programs, etc. Everything runs smooth and nice. The cache...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

mSATA SSD as Win8 Local Drive

Hi!I was thinking of buying a Intel 525 mSATA SSD 120GB and replace my 32GB mSATA SSD I already have in my laptop. (HP Envy 4-1090eo)The SSD I now have works as an booster for the HDD (Intel Rapid Storage Tech.), but I'm thinking if it's possible to ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos