Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel 520 and BSOD?

Hey guys (=I've been getting the BSOD (0x0F4) and then the SSD boot drive couldn't be detected while doing the following: 1) Playing Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO) w/ Hi-Res Texture Pack. I'm also getting the same BSOD even if the game has been ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

New SSD and getting a error

I just bought a new Intel X25-M Solid-State Drive, 160GB SATA II 2.5in, MLC, High Performance drive. I installed Windows 8 on it and downloaded Intel SSD Tool Box. I ran a quick scan and get a error. With the Data Integrity message says "Error: Data ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD Toolbox 3.1.2 Results

When I run the SSD Toolbox from the command line at the end is "Result: # ". What are the result numbers? Where would I be able to find a list for Result codes? I think that "Result: 0" is when the command completed successfully., When I run "-config...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

520 SSD running to spec?

I have a 520 120gb SSD and it seems to run fine.However, I was wondering about the write speedswhich do not show anywhere near spec. Maybe I havea mis-marked SSD? Any input will be appreciated.I paid allot of money for this.I compared it to a 840 Pro...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Optimizer scheduler stopped working (since Win 8?)

520 120gb, ACHI on a P5W DH deluxe running at SATA 2.Installed Windows 8, the scheduler does not work anymore.Also - is there a problem with Intel forums, as I haven't been able to post message since late December. Until now (Feb)Also a warning from ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos