Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 7 freezes randomly with Intel SSD 510 120GB

I have now used my Intel SSD 510 120GB for about 2 years and it has had the same problem since the beginning. Suddenly my windows freeze. Nothing works, not mouse/keyboard or anything. I have to reset the system. Sometimes it happens when I'm using a...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IS A DEARER SSD A BETTER SSD?

Can you help I fitted a OCZ ssd to my desktop last year but it has failed.. OCZ are going to replace it but I am reluctant to use the replacement as OCZ does not have a great name for reliability.I am told INTEL ssds are very reliable and was getting...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

I believe my intel 510 may have failed.

The intel 510 on my laptop spontaneously stopped working one day, and would not boot. When i took it out and tested it on another computer, Disk management shows it as *Unallocated* and *Not Initialized*. Attempting to enable the drive does not work ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

HD password in Bios stay "Not installed"

Hello,I use a SSD 520 series with a MB DQ77MK .When I set a Hard Disk Drive password in the bios (0056), the status stay "not installed". I make the same with User password and I get "installed".I buy a platform Vpro only for this. Does I miss someth...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos