Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Upgrade options for 80GB SDD

I have an 80GB Intel SSD in a Lenovo T410. (SSDSA2M080G2LE) and plan to swap it up to a SSDSC2BW120A4K5 or SSDSC2BW120A401. 120GB drive. Is this a straight swap scenario in terms of the physical sizes and connectors??Obviously the data migration will...

CWalk4 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

secure erase frozen ssd - 180GB 520

I want to erase the data on my SSD as best I can.The secure erase function in the toolbox just keeps telling me I need to unplug/plug the drive to unlock it - but this doesn't work.It's a second hand drive, if there are any special codes I need, I ha...

MKey by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Toolbox v3.2.3 SSD Optimizer Crash

Intel Solid State Drive Toolbox v3.2.3Intel SSD 520 Series driveEvery time the SSD Optimizer is ran, it crashes with the error: "Analyzer.exe has stopped working".This error appears in Windows Event Viewer:Event ID 1000, Application Error. Faulting a...

NSCL by New Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disappointed with Intel 530 240 gig performance

I have set this up and optimized it fully but the performance is mediocre at best , yeah a little better than my mechanical HD but not nearly as impressive as i thought it would be or what Intel would have you believe . On the retail box it says (su...

CNash by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Intel SSD Optimizer greyed out

Hi guysI just bought a 520 series 120Gb ssd, I installed the Intel SSD Toolbox, which recognizes my ssd, but the option to optimize the drive (trim) is greyed out. I have a Penryn 1600 SLi motherboard, which doesn't support AHCI, so it's in IDE mode....

SMada1 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos