Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I've have two 750s installed in RAID 0, bootable - does the IRST driver replace the nvme driver or should I be installing both?

I have seemingly successfully installed two 750's as a bootable RAID 0 volume. To do so, I installed the latest IRST driver. When I went to install the nvme driver I received an error, I think it said something about not being able to locate an appro...

NMeye3 by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Disk read error on Series 730 SSD

I had some issues with Windows 10 lately and all of a sudden, my SSD crashed on me last night. Gave me a "Disk read error" after 7 months of usage. Is the drive dead or do I need to reformat it again?

CBarr7 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

In the market for an Intel 750 Series

I'm in the market for a new SSD. I had a bad experience with a M.2 drive, where I had to use an adapter for the PCI slot because the board didn't have a M.2 slot but the bios never recognized the drive so it would never boot to it. The Intel 750 SSD ...

GSemp by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! How to install RAID (IRST) driver for PCIe SSD 750?

I have set up two AIC SSD 750 drives in CPU-connected PCIe sockets of Gigabyte GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5.I have installed Windows 8.1 Professional 64 bit on a separate SSD (Plextor) and run the follwoing;https://downloadcenter.intel.com/downloads/eula/25091...

wwelc1 by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 5 kudos