Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Questions about 535's Total NAND Writes value

My Intel 535's firmware version is RG21. According to Intel SSD Toolbox, Total NAND Writes is 10187, Total LBA Written is 962GB. But 535's official document says NAND Writes "value reports the number of writes to NAND in 1 GB increments", which means...

IIanM by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! intel 600p - hardware based encryption under win 10 pro?

Hi,I just installed Intel 600p 256GB drive into Dell e5470 laptop with no other drives and when turning on bitlocker encryption it choose software based encryption.Is there a known issue with Win 10 Pro v1607 or does the drive need a firmware update?...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which intel SSD to choose...750 or dp3500

Hello everyone...I ran into a bit of what to choose dillema here. I am in a process of buying new super fast intel SSD for my rig as I want the most speed for long time to come. I was actualy going to order 750 SSD 400gb yesterday when on the webp...

PPrim2 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hello everyone, I have a MSI X99A godlike gaming motherboard, g skill 32gb ram, asus strix 1080 gtx gpu. I bought a intel 750 ssd earlier this month and after I plug in the ssd on the board, the whole system would not boot, theres only a little bar on the

Hello everyone, I have a MSI X99A godlike gaming motherboard, g skill 32gb ram, asus strix 1080 gtx gpu. I bought a intel 750 ssd earlier this month and after I plug in the ssd on the board, the whole system would not boot, theres only a little bar o...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos