Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GBs Wriiten to SSD 750

Good morning,It seems the new Toolbox is different in displaying the actual number of GBs written to the SSD 750.Based on the attached export, can you please confirm that the "Data Units Written" row indicates the 750 has written 3571.76 GB of actual...

jjoe by New Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Intel 5400s SSD Secure Erase

According to the Intel 5400s specification pdf, the Secure Erase command on the 5400s initiates a "Full NAND erase of user available space and spare area"1. Does that involve a rewrite for each individual cell or releasing all block information simul...

CHarr8 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel SSD 600p speed problem

I've get a less that half of advertised speed of Intel intel SSD 600p using m.2 port on MSI Z170A Krait Gaming 3X motherboard using Intel i5 6600k. I updated all the motherboard drivers and running windows 10 pro and still get only 750 mb/s seq read ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

intel 535 hardware encryption bug?

Hello,I use inbuilt hw encryption on this drive, without any problem for a long time.. but today after my computer froze, I did a hard reset on it, system booted as usual and I saw the password prompt for hdd.No matter how many times I tried my (corr...

BBalo by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos