Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

p44pro too hot to lose disk

osmcme
New Contributor

osmcme_0-1693062139070.png

osmcme_1-1693062158826.pngosmcme_2-1693062190091.png

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1cp4y1K7Ur

This is what I recorded at the time. I'm playing Horizon 5 and suddenly the screen freezes. The next step is the blue screen. After restarting to the bios, my p44pro cannot be recognized. Need to wait a few minutes, then restart and it will work normally again. I don't know if it's a design flaw, but I've encountered it 4 times. 

4 REPLIES 4

SolidigmNebiyu

Hi osmcme,

Thank you for contacting Solidigm™ Support.

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your drive.

The Solidigm™ P44 Pro's operating temperature range is from 0°C to 70°C. You can refer to the Product Brief for more information regarding the drive. 

As we understand, you are experiencing BSOD errors. If we inferred correctly, please, review the following information:

Use our Solidigm™ Storage tool and follow the steps below to identify any possible issues with the Solidigm™ (formerly Intel®) SSD: 
  1. Get the SMART log of the drive.
  2. Update the drive firmware.
  3. Check if the drive is able to boot in another system (if possible).

If you need further assistance related to your drive/s, please do not hesitate to contact us via   https://support.solidigm.com/en-US/anonymous-createcase/  and create a support ticket.

Kind regards.  
Nebiyu
Solidigm Customer Support 

SolidigmNebiyu_0-1693235688327.png

osmcme
New Contributor

1.png

2.png

osmcme_0-1693240366294.pngosmcme_1-1693240375631.pngosmcme_2-1693240388175.pngosmcme_3-1693240394960.png

Hello. This is the information obtained from my hard drive, because I didn’t encounter any related problems when playing other games, and I got some comments under my video. Some players said that they appeared when playing the game Horizon 5. I have the same symptoms. Therefore, it may be that the firmware or driver of the hard disk conflicts with Horizon 5. Can you guys test horizon 5. Thanks

SolidigmNebiyu

Hi osmcme,

Thank you for providing the SMART log; from what we can tell, your drive appears to be in proper working condition. The information concerning the potential conflict will be forwarded to the appropriate team for review.

We appreciate your feedback and the time you took to inform us about the issue.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via  our Support Hub . We will be happy to assist you!

Kind regards.  
Nebiyu
Solidigm Customer Support 

SolidigmNebiyu_0-1693322582798.png

osmcme
New Contributor

when i remove solidigm nvme driver and restore use microsoft nvme driver, then i dont meet this bug again. I think maybe its driver error with  Horizon 5; 😛