cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P44 Pro Support for Windows 11 Enterprise, Server 2022 and 2025?

spiritofniter
New Contributor

Does the P44 Pro have drivers and app/utility that support Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC, Server 2022 and 2025?

3 REPLIES 3

SolidigmGleb

Dear Spiritofniter,

Thank you for contacting Solidigm. We would like to inform you that drives P44 Pro Series are related to the CLIENT SSD STORAGE PRODUCTS.  Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (Long-Term Servicing Channel) is not intended for general client or consumer use. The P44 does not support the configuration for Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC.  

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Gleb
Solidigm Customer Support

SolidigmGleb_0-1718614783625.png

spiritofniter
New Contributor

Do you really not have support for office/work computers using your product? I'm quite surprised with this. Please help if possible. I'd like to let my IT department know.

Dear Spiritofniter,

As we mentioned before, drives P44 Pro Series are related to the client drivers, and servers are not supporting it. Windows 11 Enterprise LTSC (Long-Term Servicing Channel) is not intended for general client or consumer use, it is a long-term support channel version of Windows that technically has no legal way for regular users to use it due to licensing.

Please be aware, that drives P44 Pro Series as a consumer product are not supported in server systems, and using them in a server would void the warranty.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Gleb
Solidigm Customer Support

SolidigmGleb_0-1718704049726.png