Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel Smart Response no acceleration tab

Hello community,I do not have an idea anymore, so please help me.My system consists of a 120GB system-SSD (Win7 64Bit) and a 3TB conventional HDD.Mainboard is a ASRock Extreme4 Gen3 Z68.Just recently I bought another 64GB SSD to try ISRT on the conve...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel 520 Freezez up all the time.

Last year I bought an Intel 520 180gb SSD for my desktop computer, it worked so great that I ended up buying an Intel 520 60gb drive for my asus eee pc 1215b (it's a laptop).However it freezez up all the time and I got all the latest drivers installe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD Locked During Secure Erase

I was doing a secure erase on an intel 320 ssd. The system I had it connected to had a newer intel rst driver on it. Which I found out to be the cause afterwords. But during the secure erase the system reset the data connection to the drive causing i...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

120 GB 320 series "will fail soon"

Hello,I think my drive is about 1.5-2 years old, never had an issue until yesterday.Was running Windows 8 since official release, and just yesterday it said something like "problem detected on your hard drive, please backup to prevent data loss".I wa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos