Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SSD 520 gives me KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a)

I keep getting a blue screen once every two days, usually when booting up my laptop. My Lenovo W530 originally came with regular hard drive and it worked fine, once I upgraded to SSD 520 480GB I keep running into the blue screen issue. What is inte...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Will Microsoft Silverlight degrade my X25 160G SSD

I am thinking of installing a stock charting program called TC2000 which requires the installation of Microsoft Silverlight. Apparently Silverlight can be installed only to the C: drive which is my SSD. The app will update stock prices and charts, et...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

X-25M not detected by BIOS

Hi!I have this Intel X-25M 80Gb SSD. It was working fine until now. BIOS doesn't detect it. I tried with my friends computer but same, nothing happened. When I boot it'll stuck on the post screen for about 20-30s, normal post would be 3-5s. I can go ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

dell studio 1558 with 520 120gb ssd

Hey,Am having a dell studio 1558 with the latest bios and what not and i want to put in a intel 520 ssd. With all the bsods and compatibility issues i just want to know if any one is running this configuration and if they have had any issues at all ?...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting Rapid Storage Data and Cache volume

Hi!I have 30GB SSD with the Intel's Rapid Start and Storage technology.The original setup was in Intel Rapid Storage software:Array_0000:- Volume_001: 8GB (data)- Volume_002: 22GB (cache)I disabled acceleration and could use SSD as separate drive.Now...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos