Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

DC S3700 and vmware esx

We want to use fast and reliable SSD drives for our Vmware vSphere 4 Host in a VDI solution. I understand that there is no TRIM support in VMware, so i assume that the write amplification will be higher than using trim support.How does that result in...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel 520 SSD (120 GB) cannot install Win 7 / Win X

Hi!My Intel 520 SSD seems to be recognized, sort of, but I cannot selected it to install Windows on it.My build:MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3 (rev. 1.0)CPU: AMD FX-8350RAM: Corsair 16GB DDR3 1866MHz (2x8) VengeanceSSD: Intel 520 SSD Series - 120GBBIOS s...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

XP to SSD 330 migration problem

Hi All, new member here.I've just used the migration tool to transfer a dual boot XPpro & Windows 8 system from an old hard drive to a nice new 180Gb Intel SSD 330.After the migration has completed Windows 8 works as expected.However, if I select XP...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Desktop won't boot with 530 Series SSD installed

Have bought two 520 series 180 GB SSD. The instructions indicate installing the drive, booting the computer and then transferring the software to the new SSD using Acronis downloaded from the Intel website.The computer will not boot with the SSD ins...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

SSD 335 and data encryption

Hello,I would like to ask does Intel SSD 335 series support hardware data encryption. I cannot see any reference to this on http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/solid-state-drives/solid-state-drives-335-series.html product page. On the other hand 3...

BKosz by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos