Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dell Vostro 3360: SSD with SRT Technology possible

Hey guys,i bought a Dell Vostro 3360 (i5-3317U, Intel HD 4000, 6 GB Ram, 320 GB HDD) and wanted to add a SSD Crucial M4 128Gb afterwards to use it with the SRT Technology. But it wont work! I tried everything I could think of and now I have no idea w...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Solid State Drive Toolbox Issue

I recently installed an intel 330 SSD, yes i am having some issues more on that later. I downloaded and installed the Intel Solid State Drive Toolbox, no issues on installation. However when i start the application it looks at the drive and comes ba...

RBara3 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel 510 SSD 120gb - Random Freezes and Boot Failure

Hi, I've been running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit on an Intel 510 SSD 120gb drive just fine for almost 18 months. About a month ago I began running into random lockups on my computer. I'd open Firefox or Outlook and the computer would hang. The window ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to recover erased metadata

Hi everyone,I recently launched Ubuntu from a live USB key and ran the following command: "sudo dmraid -r -E". This apparently erased the metadata from my 32GB SSD drive (I don't really know what that is). However, since I did that, I cannot enable t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos