Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issue with Intel 520 SSD and IRST

I am using an Intel 520 SSD in a Windows 8 laptop (Dv6t-7200 Quad Edition) notebook. I installed Intel Rapid Storage Technology (12.5.0.1066) to make sure the Write-Back Cache was enabled. After looking around I am seeing some strange stuff in IRST.F...

BDavi7 by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Toolbox/TRIM Problem

Can any one tell me why a series 335 240GB ssd takes 5 minutes to complete TRIM using the latest Toolbox? I'm using windows 7 and the Windows AHCI driver although I have used the Intel driver with the same result. Also when running TRIM the computer ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Optimal RAID 5/6 Stripe Size for S3700 Series

Hi,I'm looking information for optimal RAID 5/6 stripe size for n units of S3700 Series SSDs. The first scenario is for database server and the second scenario is for web/file server, the third scenario is mixed of previous scenarios. The target is t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trim Does Not Finish

I am running a solid state drive, INTEL SSDSA2M120G2GC ATA.When I run trim (the Intel SSD Optimizer) it goes to 7%, but never makes any further progress.I can leave it for days, and it will still be at 7%. It also has left behind the files, --=={Inte...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos