Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Toshiba Ultrabook Data Migration Error

Hi, I tried to migrate data from the internal SSD (125G) drive of a toshiba ultra book (OS: win7) to a new intel 525 (240G) and Acronis' "Intel Data Migration Software" always failed by restarting in the middle of the process with no error message....

GGuta by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

7 Series SSD RAID 0 Trim

I have a question about a RAID 0 Array with two SSD drives. I have installed the RST program, version 11.6.0.1030. I am curious if there is a way to verify if TRIM is enabled and functioning. I checked Windows 7 Command Prompt, but I don't believe...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s.m.a.r.t. 'host writes' value overflow

Hi there,On my Marvell based Intel 510 120GB SSD (latest firmware PPG4) I've noticed unexpected behavior: Host Writes information (E1) would overflow at 4TB value. After reaching 4TB it starts counting from 0 (see attached pictures; before and after)...

KMora3 by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Secure erase

Is s/e the same as resetting my 520 480 gig to factorydefaults? Also when I try to s/e the boot drive in the toolbox it says that Ican't perform this action on the windows drive. Will formatting the drive fromthe win 7 install disk provide the same ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos