Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel S3500 9.5mm version?

With the 320 series SSDs going EOL and the replacement being the S3500 series we are left with only 7mm height options. For our current application we need the Enhanced Power-Loss Data Protection that the 320, S3500 and S3700 series offer, but we are...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

TOOLBOX 3.1.5 - Bugged SMART Details

Hello, i have the 330 128GB, before installing the 3.1.5 ssd tool box the SMART details was alright,but after upgrading to the latest version 3.1.5 i see bugged data, i have uploaded screen shot of the problemthanks, Adi.

AGal by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data migration error with Acronis tool

Hi AllI have a problem with the migration of data from my old drive to the SSD.I install the IDMS_15056 toll. I start the application. This requires a reboot. After rebooting, the keyboard Caps Lock and Scroll Lock keys blink.Then displays the follow...

CScha5 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S3700 Discontinued?

I just heard from CDW that the S3700 (or at least the 200GB product in this line) has been discontinued effective 6/28/13. Since this was just launched in Q4 2012, I'm very concerned. I've been trying to get a set of these drives for a couple of mo...

DBrus2 by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

wanted: HBA/controller card for DC S3700

hi,anyone can recommend a HBA or sata controller card for the SSD DC S3700 ?I do not need raid.For server 2012.I want to be able to read S.M.A.R.T. info from the disk.So I think I need a regular sata ahci controller card. Or is it possible to read SM...

mdumo by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos