Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel X25-V 8Mb LBA and NO_SPACE serial problem

I got this SSD as it is, already "bricked". I gave ~3$ for it when somebody asked for help but he did not feel like he is able to try and possibly fix it for himself.I though I am familiar with the "Intel SSD with 8Mb space bug" but it seems I wasn't...

JT_th by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Media_Wearout_Indicator going up?

I have been monitoring Media Wearout Indicator for a while, but I saw something odd in our Munin graphs, so I dumped the output of smartctl every minute and here are the result:...233 Media_Wearout_Indicator 0x0032 091 091 000 Old_age Alwa...

AKvis by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is Web Development (Ruby on Rails etc.) bad for SSDs?

I own Intel X25-M SSD 80 Gb - Model: SSDSA2MH080G1GC and I have installed Linux Ubuntu, with all the tweaks for SSD on Ubuntu, since there is no TRIM support for this drive. I intend to use this SSD for Web Development of Rails applications (use of G...

ZAlom by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel S3500 9.5mm version?

With the 320 series SSDs going EOL and the replacement being the S3500 series we are left with only 7mm height options. For our current application we need the Enhanced Power-Loss Data Protection that the 320, S3500 and S3700 series offer, but we are...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos