Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SSD from x1 Carbon

This is going to sound funny. My ex-girlfriend was using my x1 carbon for a while. we broke up, she left me the notebook. I started it up and boom! a hdd password. She does not remember it and I do not even know it.I've read online that I have to thr...

erabi by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot set HDD password on SSD 520

Hi,I am using DH77EB motherboard and SSD 520-series boot drive (on SATA port 0, model SSDSC2CW240A3), and I am unable to set HDD User password. The motherboard appears on the list of those supporting HDD passwords. The Set User HDD Password choice ap...

un by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mouse/keyboard doesn't work during firmware update

Hello all,I was trying to update the firmware for my Intel 530 SSD tonight, and I installed the update tool onto a USB drive as per instruction from the website. When I booted via USB, the program loaded, but it seems that the mouse and keyboard isn'...

DHsu14 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Risks in using hidden partitions

I multi-boot Windows and Linux using "Bootit Bare Metal" software from Terabyte Unlimited as my boot manager. The OS partitions are on my 240GB 530 series SSD, plus some data and swap partitions. This boot manager manipulates the Master Boot Record's...

RGadd by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos