Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Smart Response Technology accelertion warning

RSTHow do I troubleshoot Smart Response Technology issues? The Intel Rapid Storage Technology utility reports a current status of:"Your system is reporting one or more events, and data may be at risk.""Refer to the details below for more information...

CGree2 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel SSD 530 120GB

Hi all,I have recently bought ssd 530 drive for my dell precision asa replacement for plextor which had a problem with crc error count. The drive is few day old and so far has been working fine, but I noticed in the Tool box smart data that ssd indic...

DM10 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

real hotplug of msata?

Hi,I have a DH87RL and a msata plugged in. I have started to install an OS to the msata, but canceled it. Now, it looks like the abruption of the installation left the boot sector/partition layout on the msata in some very unclean state and the masch...

DMart14 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

530 series ssd not recognised

Installed 240 gb 530 series 2.5 inch ssd in Dell Dimension 8300 using PCI SATA card. Appears in BIOS (revision A03) as 'unknown device'. Cannot update to A07 because installation program not compatible with Windows 7. Drive is correctly and fully ide...

DMcNa2 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD errors in acer ultrabook

Hi,I am currently experiencing problems with my Intel SSD drive from an Acer Aspire S3-951-2464G24iss. Windows says, it is an Intel Mobile Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller, and an C400-MTFDDAK256MAM.Since friday, it started to freeze everytime. I...

DReic2 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos