Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel SSD Toolbox 3.2.3 fails to launch

Toolbox on install appears to run fine, its when I have rebooted and attempt to run it again.A window pops up saying that the program has stopped working, that Windows will close it and notify me if a solution is available. I have run msinfo32 and fo...

TCoot by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't access Intel SSD 520

My laptop has currently gone for repairs with the manufacturer. Before it got sent off I took out the hard drive (Intel SSD 520) and planned to use it in a hard drive docking station. For some reason the drive just won't appear in my computer when co...

CB9 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC SSD Intel 520 Series (Freeze)

Hi everyone,i have huge problem with my new MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC motherboard, and new Intel 520 SSD.i5 4670k, Motherboard Z97 MpowerMAX AC, 16GB DDR3 Gskill Trident X 2400, PSU Corsair RM 750WSomething is not right, my SSD freeze form time to time.T...

TNowa3 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very Slow SSD 530 240Gb on Mac Mini 2010

Why is this device so slow ?I am extremely disappointed with this SSD.Apart from the issue with the unable to reboot (device not detected on reboot)it's very slow, I can't believe it, something is wrong !I was hoping for a performance boost, this is ...

KPros by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos