Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cloned SSD problems

Hi there, Have upgraded from a Intel 320 series 80gb SSD to a 730 series 480gb, I have used the Data migration tool to clone the hdd and everything has gone smooth.When i open the SSD toolbox it acknowledges that the ssd is there and all of its infor...

AIsaa by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel P3700 compatibility with Z97 motherboard

Does the P3700 SSD actually populate values into Intel SMBus slave device 53h?I have this SMBus issue on one Z97 motherboard (ASUS Maximus VII Gene) but not on another Z97 motherboard (ASROCK Z97M Pro 4).As far as I know, 53h is supposed to contain D...

CChon3 by New Contributor III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD Error

Wondering if anyone has seen this error with the Intel SSD 530 series.ecCode not found!Tried to update the FW and it is up to date but still can't access the drive even as a secondary drive in another system.The notebook is an HP ProBook 650 G1 runni...

MVidi by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD 330 is not being recognized on boot

Hi all,I have a strange problem with my SSD 330, 128GB with firmware 300i.It was working fine in my last system and since I upgraded my system this problem occurs every now and then. My PC has the following components (as far as it relates to problem...

SYazd1 by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is only 223.57 GB seen of my 240 GB SSD

I am about to install an OS on to this series 530 240GB SSD. I first look at it in a host Win 7 environment via Disk management. Disk Management states only 223.57 GB is unallocated. 240 - 223.57 = 16.43 GB unaccounted for. That is too la...

DWall9 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos