Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel 520 SSD with older motherboards.

Just upgraded my XP PC with an Intel 520 SSD and windows 7. The machine is now unstable randomly freezing, the fresh instal went fine and the drivers installed OK. Could this be a hardwear compatibility problem or is it drivers and software? The bios...

GCuth by New Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Intel SSD 730 series reading speed slow !

I just bought a intel 730 series 480gb SSD, after installed into my laptop which is Lenovo Y50, i found that the seq speed for Write around 450MB/s, but the Read speed damn slow, only around 60-80 MB/s May i know what is the problem? I already set u...

WTam1 by New Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Intel SSD 530 dead? - hang on bios load

So here's the deal, and I'll be quick. In October of 2014 I've bought an Intel SSD 530 series of 180 GB. My system configurations is like this:1 SSD - with main boot1 HDD - storagei5 CPUASUS z-97K MB8GB RAMetc.So my OS is on my SSD.One week ago I sta...

ALuca5 by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor P3700 performance within Hyper-V

I'm scratching my head over this one. Any suggestions are welcome. I have a single Windows Server 2012 R2 VM using SCSI and a fixed disk within a Hyper-V host. The VHDX is the only VM on the P3700 storage. Performance benchmarks using Atto are very l...

THubb1 by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos