Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel SSD Data Migration utility for SSD 530 Series

I am unable to download the SSD data migration from the Intel web site www.intel.com/go/ssdinstallation After accepting the terms and conditions it gives me a 404 page not found... Is there another location to download the data migration software? ...

YChar by New Contributor II
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Trim command with SSD 400GB P3600

Hello,I have an Intel SSD DC P3600 PCIe device. I use ext4 fs and kernel 3.16.0-34 from ubuntu 14.04.2I would like to ask two questions:1. What is the preferred way to enable trim on this device -- with the "discard" mount option or using the schedu...

IS2 by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 6 kudos

SFF-8369 cable

Hello,I have a 2.5" Intel P3600 that I would like to use with a system that has an M.2 slot. While the M.2 to SFF-8643 adapter can be easily purchased online, I cannot seem to find a source for a cable from the SFF-8643 connector to the SFF-8639 conn...

BLaHa by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos

Error running Intel Data Migration Software for SSD

Bought an Intel 730 SSD (480GB).Trying to clone an existing 150GB C: partition of a 1TB hard disk (GPT) drive to the new SSD, using Intel's Data Migration Software (from Acronis).(under Windows 8.1)Software install conflicted with existing Acronis 20...

NTwo by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

520 series 480gb stoped working.

Hi,my 520 series 480gb ssd just stoped working.It's the only drive in the system, can not be found in bios. Tried to see the drive on another computer with usb enclosure, still no luck, the drive does not exist!Any ideas?

GGeo1 by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos