Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help needed in Over Provisioning a new 600p

I've recently bought a new Skull Canyon NUC, and an Intel 600p SSD along with it. I want to over provision the SSD prior to installing the OS, but have not found any guide or FAQ specific to this SSD, and I'm very wary, especially since I do not have...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

SSD 6 Series 256GB Not working

Hi,I bought an ssd 600 Series , to my asus 170 pro gaming motherboard, installed it in my M.2 Port.made change in BIOS , got it to work in windows 10, did a new format it in windows 10 built in disk managment program.worked ok for couple of hours the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

intel 750 ssd not recognized solution

Wanted to share my experience on how i was getting my ssd not recognized.In my case it has been working for a long time however i was changing the case of my PC so had to remove and refit it in the new case.Bios was up to date.Drivers were installed ...

ssale10 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel SSD 600P Series with DOA issue

Hi there, I found some problem on my Intel SSD 600p 256GB on the first day of arrival. However I don't know where to inquire about the DOA issue. So basically,1. Is there any link for DOA issue support?2. How long is the period of Return or replacem...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos