Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel x25-m and Linux support

So I just bought a intel x25-m gen2 80GB SSD drive (Should arrive in a couple of days from buy.com) and I am trying to figure out which Operating System to load on it.So far all I know is Windows 7 has great native optimization for SSD unlike vista/X...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to update

Hi everyone,I just bought a new Intel SSD X-25M with 160GB space for my data. Now, everything works just fine, but I have two problems:- If I start the latest SSD Toolkit, everything is greyed out (maybe the wrong firmware?)- I burned the CD and star...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 7 TRIM not working?

I have Win 7 x64 with the latest firmware on my drive but when I ran AS SSD, the drive significantly got faster after runing the toolbox optimizer. Does this mean TRIM is not working?Some info: AHCI set in BIOS. Under Device Manager by connection: AC...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update ISO doesn't recognize my SSD

Hi!I tried to install the newest Firmware for my X25 M Postville II with the burned .iso File.But it doesn't recognize my SSD. Bios does and Windows 7 also.....I found a tip in another post, about switching to IDE Mode. But that doesn't work with my ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Was my ssd bought used?

i bought a intel ssd from provantage for 230 dollars. 80gb ssd gen 2 drive i was wondering for the people who bought it, was the back of the drive look like smugged, because my drive looks like it was painted bad in the factory or something.It was pa...

• 11 replies
  • 1 kudos