Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SSD General Questions - TRIM / AS SSD Errors / Device Manager?

Greetings all, So far I've had a lot of success getting my SSD to work and update just fine but I had a few questions as to proper configuration please. 1. I have the latest firmaware and v1.2 of the Toolbox which optimizes the SSD. How can I rea...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

seq. write tanked after ssd toolbox optimization

good lord..what's going on?! after running ssd toolbox optimization, the drive's small-sized sequential write speeds tanked to ~4mb/sec, it was in ~30mb/sec before the optimization.. any ideas?before:--------------------------------------------------...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

80gb X25-M SSD not recognized when installing Windows 7

Hi,My setup is as follows.P45 chipset with ICH10R and a JMicron sata chipset.INTEL SSDSA2M080G2GC Firmware 2CV102HDI currently have 5 hard drives connected to the ICH10R in Raid mode. 2 drives in raid 0 and 3 drives in Raid 5.When I connect the Inte...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HDDERASE problem....

Hey guys....I'm trying to run HDDERASE to wipe my drive, but having burned this programme to disk, it won't load. All I get is a blank screen with a flashing underscore at the top left corner. I have an ASUS P6T Deluxe v2 Mobo....and dont know if the...

• 6 replies
  • 7 kudos

SSD Benefit In Digital Photo Professional?

Greetings Intel forumers, I had a quick question regarding looking into the X25-M G2 160GB Drive. Although many sites give excellent benchmarks on how great these drives appear, none have really gone into detail regarding specific photo-editing t...

• 21 replies
  • 1 kudos