Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Win7 64 install problem X25-M Postville 80GB

Hi all,After 9 hours, 8 installs .... please help me.I have the following configuration:Asus P6T WS Professional mainboardXeon 3520 processor6 GB ECC ramAsus EAH4350 videocard (until my 5850 arrives)X-25-M Postville 80 GBSony Optiarc DVDRW (s-ata) dr...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My X25M (160GB, gen 1) just died...

My machine suddenly froze up. I did a force power off then back on,and it wouldn't boot from the SSD. I'm using OS X -- it justshows a blinking folder with a ?.I've only had the drive for ~9 months.I pulled the SSD and installed it in a Linux box, ...

• 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

W7 detect my SSD as a SCSI disk device. How to change it to ATA device?

My configuration:OS: W7 x64 UltMB: Gigabyte EX58-UD3RSSD X25-M 80GB G2 plugged on the GSATA 2 connector of MBWhat I tried:In bios setup: switch "Diseable" in AHCI mode => boot stop at DMI detectionOn motherboard move SSD from GSata 2 (GigabyteSATA) c...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

X25-M G2 80gb RAID 0 LOW RESULT ?? WHY ??

Hi....here are my results....HD TACH and HD TUNE should be a lot higher. ATTO from .5 to 16 are too low...To see what the result should be here is a good review with the results. http://hothardware.com/Articles/Fusionio-vs-Intel-X25M-SSD-RAID-Grudge...

• 7 replies
  • 5 kudos

Read speeds @ queue depth one

Can anyone please explain why the reads on the mlc drives are comparatively slow to writes at queue depth one?Could the drives be better optimised for more realistic queue depths that occur with desktop usage patterns? (As opposed to the unrealistic ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos