Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No restarts with Intel 160GB SSD G2C1

Hi,Just bought this drive yesterday and installed it into my Alienware M17X-R2 laptop. Fresh install of Windows 7 Pro 64Bit.First few cold reboots required it worked fine. But after a little while, when trying to restart, the laptop gets stuck. What ...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

X25-M 80gb G2 not detected in BIOS on acer aspire 6920

I purchased a new SSD yesterday to put in my laptop, and acer aspire 6920, but I have a problem with it being detected in the BIOS or with the windows installation.I have tested the drive on two other machines of mine (desktops), and it is detected a...

• 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

Laggy and Slow X25-E Raid 0

Guys,I've been having these pair of X25-E in raid 0 mode for about 2 years, ( don't remember exactly but i bot these 2 during the first week of their release), they have always been in raid 0 mode, and i have reinstall the OS a couple times from Vist...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't install XP on X25-V

Hello,just bought a X25-V, and began installing Windows XP. Well, after the first boot during install, an error message appears (can't read it because it disappears fast) and the computer reboots.How can I solve this?

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Intel X25M HD Tune report "Reallocated Sector Count"

I checked in HD Tune health section and shows that Reallocated Sector Count status: Warning, does that mean theres something wrong with my SSD? Any suggestions or comments? ThanksDrive is a Intel X25M 80GB firmware: 2HD

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos