Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is this speed to be expected?

Good morning every one!I just got a new PC and installed SSD. Sytem Info and speed as follows:Model: Fujitsu T900 TabletCPU: core i7RAM: 4 gbHDD: Intel x25m 80G SSDI simply removed the existing HDD and replace it with the SSD. Then I did a clean inst...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

windows 7 hard disk failure notification

hello,I am using an intel SS DSA2M160G2GC drive and received a warning from Windows 7 saying that Windows has detected an error in the hard drive and that I should backup it immediately and call the support. It says (not in english): "the following d...

• 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

Data loss in Intel X25-M G2

I am not sure if this issue has anything to do with my Intel SSD, nevertheless I wanted to ask first here. I have a Thinkpad X61 Tablet PC with Windows 7 Pro installed on Intel X25-M G2. My system is regularly updated, with proper antivirus software ...

• 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

X25 for Enterprise use

H all,I am looking an upgrading/replacing my SAN with some SSDs (SAN will be used for Oracle OLTP DB Cluster)I am potentially looking at X25-E disks (12 in a RAID 10), but I have been told a better/more ecomonical use would be a RAID5, and the actual...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos