cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOMT can't run currently in HP elitebook G7/G8

LuckyWone
New Contributor

I want to test my SSD with Intel IO Margin Tool, but this software always fail. I don't know what happen.

I use software version is '631964_CML_S_RKL_PCH_H_IOMT_Win_Rev1p0p04'. The software have run completely, but analysis reporter is nothing. pls refer to image as below 

1 REPLY 1

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor

Hello, LuckyWone.

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory and Storage support.

As we understand, you are requesting support related to your Intel® IO Margin Tool. If we inferred correctly, please, review the following information:

1- The support for this product can be found on the following website:

https://designintools.intel.com/Customer-Service-a/251.htm

Technical Support

For all other inquiries, including how to install and use the products, defective parts, or warranties, please send an email to one of the following addresses:

Design development tools support (Worldwide)

Schematic Review support (Worldwide)

If local resources cannot get to your requests on the same business day, our worldwide support will contact you the next business day.

2- We advise you to contact your OEM (original equipment manufacturer) HP* to get the supported tools to test your hardware.

We will not close this thread, and you can still post and share your findings with the community. If you need assistance related to an Intel® product, please do not hesitate to contact us by opening a new thread, and please submit a new question. We will no longer monitor this thread.

We hope fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help.

Best regards,

Jos B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician.