cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install---Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 3D2, QLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDPEKNW010T8X1

KSpon1
New Contributor

I have the the above intel 660p will install it in a MSI PERFORMANCE GAMING B450 GAMING PLUS AM4 AMD B450 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard, which I know supports it.

I would like the full process,step by step, (other than physical install) of how to install this so it's win 10 bootable please.

Thanks Kelly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AlHill
Contributor II

"will install it in a MSI PERFORMANCE GAMING B450 GAMING PLUS"? You need to ask MSI if their board supports it.

Full step by step instructions? If your board supports it, it is a storage drive like any other drive you would install windows 10 on. How you select the boot order in the MSI bios is something MSI can tell you.

Doc

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

AlHill
Contributor II

"will install it in a MSI PERFORMANCE GAMING B450 GAMING PLUS"? You need to ask MSI if their board supports it.

Full step by step instructions? If your board supports it, it is a storage drive like any other drive you would install windows 10 on. How you select the boot order in the MSI bios is something MSI can tell you.

Doc