cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is S3110 SSDSC2KI010T801 1TB ?

СКаль
New Contributor

Hello. I want to purchase an S3110 SSDSC2KI010T801 1TB. However there is no information on this disk on the Intel website

https://www.citilink.ru/catalog/computers_and_notebooks/hdd/ssd_in/1145662/

Please provide information on this disk

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BrusC_Intel
Contributor III

Hello, СКаль.

Thank you for the information.

The drive is must be OEM, that is the reason why the warranty information is not being displayed properly, warranty services are not provided for OEM drives, they only have warranty through the system manufacturer (OEM) or the place of purchase.

I will contact you privately to get a picture of the drive label so I can confirm.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

BrusC_Intel
Contributor III

Hello, СКаль.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Intel Community Support.

Please be aware that support is provided in english only and I will be using a translator to provide you with assistance.

Specifications for other drives from the same family can be found on the website:

Since the 1TB version is not listed, this could be related to the drive not being a regular production model, it could be OEM (specifically designed by Intel for a third-party for them to implement it in their own systems), an engineering sample or another type of release, like a direct substitute for another discontinued model for example .

My recommendation is to check the list "Intel® Authorized Distributors and Approved Suppliers" and filter by country, the distributors are able to provide you with mode guidance and details regarding available drives:

Best regards,

Bruce C.

СКаль
New Contributor

Hello, Bruce!

I bought this s3110 1TB drive. If I enter the serial number of my disk to check on the Intel website to verify the warranty, then the website tells me that it is a 545s model. Is that normal?image

BrusC_Intel
Contributor III

Hello, СКаль.

Thank you for the information.

The drive is must be OEM, that is the reason why the warranty information is not being displayed properly, warranty services are not provided for OEM drives, they only have warranty through the system manufacturer (OEM) or the place of purchase.

I will contact you privately to get a picture of the drive label so I can confirm.

Best regards,

Bruce C.