cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DC P3600 1.6TB firmware questions

pppig236
New Contributor

Hello there,

I recently got a P3600 1.6TB. I looked it up, and the warranty page says it expires in December later this year, but my firmware is not getting updated to the latest version available.

It looks like it's still solid after writing 1PB of data and being up and running for nearly 3 years.

(kudos to Intel MLC!)

I would like to know if this firmware edition (8DV1NX05) is for OEM only. 

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor

Hello, pppig236.

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory and Storage support.

As we understand, you are requesting support related to your Intel® SSD DC P3600 Series. If we inferred correctly, please, review the following information:

1- You are correct the firmware Version 8DV1NX05 is an OEM firmware.

2- The Solidigm™ Storage Tool is unable to update the firmware since it is an OEM.

3- We advise you to contact the place of purchase to get more information about the SSD firmware update availability.

If you need further assistance related to an Intel® product, please do not hesitate to contact us again by opening a new thread. We will no longer monitor this thread.

We hope fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help.

Best regards,

Jos B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor

Hello, pppig236.

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory and Storage support.

As we understand, you are requesting support related to your Intel® SSD DC P3600 Series. If we inferred correctly, please, review the following information:

1- You are correct the firmware Version 8DV1NX05 is an OEM firmware.

2- The Solidigm™ Storage Tool is unable to update the firmware since it is an OEM.

3- We advise you to contact the place of purchase to get more information about the SSD firmware update availability.

If you need further assistance related to an Intel® product, please do not hesitate to contact us again by opening a new thread. We will no longer monitor this thread.

We hope fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help.

Best regards,

Jos B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician.