Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"My Computer" taking forever to load

I recently updated my motherboard and installed 2 Intel 330 SDDs in a RAID 0 array. I am having issues with loading "Computer" to look at my disks. It hangs like it's searching or something. I did a few SSD "optimiztions" and they all seemed to be...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Occasional hangups on boot and shutdown

I have purchased aINTEL 330 SERIES 2.5" 180GB SSD SATA/600 MLC 25NMSSD which I have installed on my MSI KA780G MS-7551 Mainboard (latest BIOS) together with another SSD and a mechanical hard drive. I use Win 7 x64 home premium. Sometimes (often but ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

X79 RSTe driver + win8 x64 + SSD Toolbox => BSOD

I'm sorry to relay the news, that I get an Inpage_error or Critial_Process_Died error if I use the latest 3.5.1.1008 RSTe driver for Win8 x64 and use the SSD toolbox to trim the SSD boot drive.I use a DX79SI motherboard with the 553 BIOS, an Intel 52...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel 330 180GB SSD not recognized

Just installed an Intel 330 180GB SSD on my Dell Dimension XPS 8300 running Windows 8.I see the drive in the BIOS. I see the drive under Hard Drives in the Device Manager.I do not see the drive under File Manager. I do not see the drive under Disk Ma...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos