Archive
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Intel Data Migration Tool cannot detect SSD but Intel SSD Toolbox can

Hi Guys,Hope you can help. Been trying to migrate my SATA (Western D) boot partition to the Intel 320 SSD. Tried installing the IDMT (Intel Data Migratn Tool) however it refuses to detect. My PC is a Dell Precision 370 with AHCI/SATA option. My old d...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please help! RST issue...

Ok... I have a Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 board with the latest bios (F4).I had a750GB WD Black Edition WD7502AAEXand a64GB Crucial CT064M4SSD2 (latest firmware, 002)working just fine with the RST tech!! Maximized cache and working great.Unfortunatley ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Compatible SATA Controller Cards for Intel SSD Toolbox?

So.I have an x25m 80gb drive that I moved to an older Vista64 PC after upgrading to a 320 series. The older PC is an Nforce chipset that cannot be run with the MS driver. My SSD benchmark scores are terribile and the toolbox does not run on the SSD d...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Intel Smart Response

HIfirst post so be easy on meok i have brought myself an asus p8z68-v pro motherboard and if i want to use my old 300gig western digital velociraptor 10000 rpmcan i still use the intel smart response with any ssd providing it smaller than 60 gig but...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel 510 250 and 2011 Macbook Pro 17 inch

I recently purchased an Intel 510 250 for my 2011 17inch Macbook Pro and it hasn't been a pleasant experience. I've been plagued with numerous delays ranging for 30 seconds to a couple of minutes which has already been well documented by other users...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos