cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSD Pro 7600p Secure Erase error 3/18

Aaron-Boulton
New Contributor

Afternoon All,

I have an Intel SSD Pro 7600p NVMe that I need to clean, I have tried using the Intel SSD Toolbox but that states the 7600p is no longer supported. So I tried the Solidigm Storage Tool on Windows 10 which returned an error code of (3/18) (please see attached).

Has anybody got any suggestions?

Many Thanks

Aaron Boulton

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor

Hello, Aaron-Boulton.

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, you are correct. Due to the amount of troubleshooting you have done, the best option will be to contact the OEM Lenovo*.

We recommend contacting Lenovo* by visiting their support website:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/

If you need further assistance related to an Intel® product, please do not hesitate to contact us again by opening a new thread. We will no longer monitor this thread.

We hope fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help.

Best regards,

Jos B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Afternoon Jos B,

Many thanks for yet another reply. 

Yes it is from a Lenovo Laptop still branded Intel. I have just tried Micron Storage Executive Software CLI its got the commands but they are not available for my NVMe. 

I have tried a number of different tools / programs in-order to PSID revert, so far I have tried : 

• IntelMAS
  • KillDisk
  • Kingston SSD Manager
  • Kioxia SSD Utility
  • Samsung Magician
  • SanDisk Crypto Erase Tool
  • SeaTools
  • Western Digital Dashboard
  • Micron Storage Executive Software

All either fail to detect or detect ok but the commands fail or are unavailable for my disk.

So the only option I have left is to contact Lenovo and request either firmware or a tool / program to PSID revert it??

If so I dot suppose you have a contact at Lenovo do you?

Many Thanks

Aaron Boulton

JosafathB_Intel
Valued Contributor

Hello, Aaron-Boulton.

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, you are correct. Due to the amount of troubleshooting you have done, the best option will be to contact the OEM Lenovo*.

We recommend contacting Lenovo* by visiting their support website:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/

If you need further assistance related to an Intel® product, please do not hesitate to contact us again by opening a new thread. We will no longer monitor this thread.

We hope fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help.

Best regards,

Jos B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician.