cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solidigm Synergy detecting drives but not showing details

OmniPotato
New Contributor II

I recent got a solidigm p44 2tb. The drive itself is fine but the synergy software is bugging out. I followed the installation steps and have Solidigm NVME driver under storage devices. The Synergy software can detect the presence of 4 drives, but under the devices tab it shows nothing. I reinstalled both the driver and the synergy app many times to no avail.

OmniPotato_0-1702336620093.png

OmniPotato_1-1702336640334.png

Aside from solidigm driver there is also a standard microsoft driver, I tried disabling the microsoft driver but the drives tab still showed nothing and the change only caused the fanxiang nvme drive to not be detected by the computer anymore.

I checked bios and didnt find anything that would seem to solve the problem. It is a mid-end mobo and doesnt have too many options.

11 REPLIES 11

I am not running the system on a VHD nor is any VHD present in the windows disk manager.

I updated the picture it doesnt show system drive as virtual drive anymore. Also what is this drive list you are referring to? The list of drives on the "System" tab or the "Drives" tab

Hi OmniPatato,

It appears there might have been a misunderstanding in our previous correspondence. To help you, please let us know the following things:

1. Have you connected the drives directly to the motherboard, without any adapters?
  2. Have you tried to run your devices in different systems, by testing them in a Sinergy Toolkit?  If so, were the drivers detected, but not shown details to? 

Kind regards,

Gleb

Solidigm Customer Support 

SolidigmGleb_0-1702901138521.png

All the drives are directly connected to the motherboard. And synergy software works on my laptop. which means I am not installing it wrong. 

Dear OmniPotato,

To help you we need more information regarding your case. Please, contact us by using  our Support Hub  and create a ticket regarding your issue.

Kind regards,
Gleb
Solidigm Customer Support

SolidigmGleb_0-1703160907806.png