cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solidigm Synergy detecting drives but not showing details

OmniPotato
New Contributor II

I recent got a solidigm p44 2tb. The drive itself is fine but the synergy software is bugging out. I followed the installation steps and have Solidigm NVME driver under storage devices. The Synergy software can detect the presence of 4 drives, but under the devices tab it shows nothing. I reinstalled both the driver and the synergy app many times to no avail.

OmniPotato_0-1702336620093.png

OmniPotato_1-1702336640334.png

Aside from solidigm driver there is also a standard microsoft driver, I tried disabling the microsoft driver but the drives tab still showed nothing and the change only caused the fanxiang nvme drive to not be detected by the computer anymore.

I checked bios and didnt find anything that would seem to solve the problem. It is a mid-end mobo and doesnt have too many options.

11 REPLIES 11

OmniPotato
New Contributor II

The system drive detected is apparently a virtual disk that does not exist when I checked on windows disk management. And it has only happened to the synergy software and not any other hard disk related software like crystaldiskmark/info or attobenchmark. It is weird

OmniPotato_0-1702446721042.pngOmniPotato_1-1702446796911.png

Dear OmniPotato,

Thank you for contacting Solidigm™ Support.

Firstly, you should make sure that your Solidigm Synergy tool/ Solidigm storage tool is up to date (Solidigm Storage Tool). Additionally, you can check SST user guide, where you can look at the Known Limitations and Known Issues chapters (pages 5-6). 

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via  our Support Hub . We will be happy to assist you!

Kind regards,
Gleb
Solidigm Customer Support

SolidigmGleb_0-1702489253368.png

Well I got it to recognize the actual system drive after uninstalling macrium reflect. But it still do not show my drives!!!

OmniPotato_0-1702539960804.png

Dear OmniPotato,

From what is being shown in the drive list from your Solidigim Storage Tool we see that VHD is present. Due to this fact, your issue is causing and is known/expected. There is a bullet on the Synergy page calling out VHD. Therefore, VHD is blocking synergy from the drive.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via  our Support Hub . We will be happy to assist you!

Kind regards,
Gleb
Solidigm Customer Support

SolidigmGleb_0-1702571591738.png