cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Support

bhen101
New Contributor

Took 3 weeks to establish my SSD was under warranty and eligible to return to intel.  They abruptly cancelled my ticket 30 days into my 60 day window to state that support has transferred now to Solidigm.  They failed to properly and simply move my existing ticket to this organization. Now when I create a ticket with the system here, they don't even list my product correctly. I am replacing Intel® SSD 660p Series (1.0TB, M.2 80mm PCIe 3.0 x4, 3D2, QLC) Generic Single Pack, Not a 100 pack. Unfortunetly 100 pack is my only option. I guess I have to dive further into the support structure here, just really sad to see it takes over 10% of a year to return a faulty product. If any people that work at this company properly see this message, my case # with intel 05584855. Maybe we could stop burning through the time left that my warranty covers?

2 REPLIES 2

SolidigmYordan

Hello Bhen101,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have gone through. We understand that the resolution to your issue has taken longer than expected and your time is very important.

I would like to inform you that we are currently working on your case, and you should receive an answer very soon. In the meantime, if you have any other questions or concerns regarding your support case, do not hesitate to reply to the latest email you received from us.

Best regards,

Yordan
Solidigm Customer Support.

SolidigmYordan_0-1666039602269.png

MvdL
New Contributor

I am experiencing the exact same issue. Almost waiting 3 weeks in order to get a simple RMA. Really absurd. Very, very poor and lousy support.