cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not instal NVMe Driver for Intel SSD 760p

ИФигу
New Contributor

Hello. I have a problem wirh drivers for Intel SSD 760p 128gb. I download drivers from the site. I launch "SetupNVME.exe" and I see the message "Device not detective". When installing the driver from "4.0.0.1007-x64-Client.zip" or "4.0.0.1007-Win32-Client.zip", I see a message that the driver is not compatible with this device. Help! Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello igor.f.minsk,

Thanks for posting in our community.In order to better assist you, we would like to gather more details about your system:- Intel® System Support Utility report. 1. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Download the latest Intel® SSU. 2. Run the scan. Select to include "everything." 3. Name and save the report.- The IntelNVME logs located at C:\Users\[your_user_name]\Intel\LogsPlease share the files with us in your next reply by using the attachment option (bottom right at the reply box).Best regards,Eugenio F.

Thanks, i already solved the problem myself. I run ACHI mode in BIOS and install drivers. Before that I used Intel RST Premium mode.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello igor.f.minsk,

Thanks for sharing the solution! It is good to know you were able to install the NVMe drivers.Best regards,Eugenio F.