Solid State Drives (NAND)
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on NAND technology
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Install new SSD: put all apps onto SSD or other HDs

Hello,I am planning to install my new Intel 520 series 240 gb SSD this weekend and I have a few questions that I do not see answered in the FAQs or other places.Should I do the following things to the existing HDD(Seagate 7200 1 TB HDD):defragment it...

idata by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alternative for RST driver 11.5.0.1207

Hello,I noticed - like others bedore me - that the RST driver 11.5.0.1207 has a memory leak.i'm looking for an alternative driver to run on my system under Windows 8. Can't find a driver on the download page whose requirements my system meets.Asus p8...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intel 520 SSD 240GB Warranty Question

Hi guys, before I try to make a purchase for the intel 520 240GB SSD from ebay, I just want to know if I would still get the 5 year warranty back by Intel. I know some company would only give you the warranty only if you purchase it from an authorize...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Slow speed Intel 520 480GB

Hello!I recently purchased and installed an Intel 520 480 GB SSD to keep games and applications on. The drive is connected to the Intel 6 Gb/s ports on my Asus P8P67 motherboard and i run Windows 7 64. I decided to do some benchmarking on it and used...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 7 64 Installation Issue

Hello,I just purchased an Intel 335 SSD and I am having issues installing Windows 7 onto the drive in AHCI mode.The motherboard I am using is an Asus Crosshair III with the latest BIOS update 2003.After setting the SATA ports to AHCI mode, the BIOS s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos